Friday, October 16, 2009

Why I Watch Dollhouse


Hello all. I apologize for the long absence. It's the product of a full-time job, a part-time writing job and a lot of time spent working on a certain pitch that may or may not end up being totally awesome. As I've said before, I'll try to pop in as much as I can and update you on all the wonders of the television and film worlds.

For now, check out this incredibly awesome fan push for Dollhouse. It's all hands on deck and the battle for Dollhouse has long since started. It's us (the fans) against Fox, who, I must admit, has put in more than their fair share (and much more than expected) to keeping Dollhouse on the air. We all know the show has its flaws, but that's not to say that it won't eventually find its footing. As ever, we are hopeful.

So, check out this video and give your support to Dollhouse.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.