Honestly, I don't know why LOST doesn't just hire me as a senior writer. I could really bring something new to the show.......Anyway............
- Why did only some of the passengers on the Ajira plane get flashed off and the rest stayed? Why wasn't Sun taken, but Sayid, Kate, Jack and Hurley were? Did the Island choose who it wanted and who it didn't want or is this just about Sun? Are Sun and Jin not supposed to meet? Is the Island keeping them apart from each other for some unknown reason?
- A couple of new character impressions: Radzinsky - total dick, Caesar - total dick PLUS something is totally going on with him. Ohhh...what is it???! Dharma Phil - total dick PLUS he knows something is up and is totally going to be a problem in the future.
- Where in the world is...FARADAY? My adorable, absent-minded professor, where are you?!
- BABY ETHAN! Oh no, she didn't! Notice how as soon as Amy said the name, Juliet acted like she had a poisonous snake in her arms and made like a tree and split. I wouldn't want to hold that baby either, ick.
- Even with the crazy, madman sprint of events, it's not hard to pause and take in the total hotness of Jack in a tight, blue shirt. Yummmmmmy.
- Thanks to Jackson for his insight - but does anyone else think that the "whispers" that our castaways have been hearing throughout the whole series are actually the echos of past people, crossing over the same place, but in a different time? Yeah, that's good right?!?!
Ok, and I know I said I would get back to the whole Sayid thing, but let's just leave that for another time. Obviously, of all people, Sayid should understand the position that Sawyer & Co. are in and that he needs to keep his head down for awhile. Also, it looks like if Jack can't become buddy-buddy with Ben's drunkard father, then Sayid might take matters into his own hands. And by "matters" I mean pre-creepy Ben-boy.
Dat's all, folks! See ya next week for "He's Our You". Anyone want to take a guess at who "He" might be?