Monday, March 30, 2009

New Harry Potter Posters

For those of you who are like me, meaning, those of you who screamed at the heavens for the delay in the release of the newest Potter film, The Half-Blood Prince, but were then happily distracted by Twilight's release in November but who are now no longer distracted by the never-ending, repetitive Twilight/New Moon buzz and have received a thrill of excitement down your spine once you watched the newest Potter trailer and now seriously seriously SERIOUSLY want to see the damn thing, these new official HP posters might sort you out until the release later this summer. Wow, if that wasn't a run-on sentence, I don't know what is.

Don't say I never gave you nuthin'!















No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.