Thursday, August 28, 2008

A New Browncoat


Ok, I know, I know! But I just can't help myself. I love my new show too much. I'm sorta angry with myself for not trusting my fellow Joss fans before. I could have discovered this glorious love so much sooner. Ok, I am being dramatic, but whatever. That's my gig. Sorry for the lack of updates, but again, I doubt anyone missed my ramblings overly much. Here are some awesome Firefly quotes to make up for my recent absence. And some shiny pictures! Enjoy!


Kaylee: (pointing to a pink frilly dress) "Say, look at the fluffy one!"
Zoe: "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink."
Wash: "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?"
Jayne: "I'll chip in."
Zoe: (to Jayne) "I can hurt you."


Mal: "Does, uh... does this seem kind of tight?"
Kaylee: "Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering."

Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."
Inara: "It's humiliation."
Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."
Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."

Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?"
Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir."
Mal: "Ain't we just!"



PS: Do we really believe that David Boreanaz is frightened of chickens and that's why he didn't take the lead role of Mal? Cause there was a chicken in one of the pilot scenes? Cause if so...wow.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.