Friday, November 14, 2008

And...New Watchmen Trailer!!

This movie looks like the coolest frakkin' movie ever. Yes, I am excited about Twilight and Harry Potter, but this is all icing baby. Now, I refuse to actually read the comic, since I tend to be picky with my comic book art and I don't really like the drawings for "Watchmen" (sorry artist, no offense, its just not my bag of tea). I'm sure the story rocks, but personally, I'll wait for the film to rock my world. Sad part: looks like Jeffery Dean Morgan, one of the main reasons I'm going to love this film, dies early on and that TOTALLY sucks. There he goes, out the window. So sad. Still, this film is just....beautiful looking.



Thanks again to Joblo for the video!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.