Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight Craze

Oh dear God, I hate teenage girls. They seriously make ALL of us females look bad. I really hope that I was never like this when I was a teenager, but who knows, I probably was. Still, I just cringe every time I see a video like this with Rob. The poor, poor boy. Until the Twilight craze dies down (and it could be YEARS, especially if they make the three other books into films) his life will be filled with fangirl stalkers, paparazzi and constant media attention all swirling around a nomadic lifestyle like a boiling tornado of popstar evil. How was it that Rob put it? Like walking into "the gates of hell". I couldn't have said it better myself. To all you twittering tween girls out there: GET A GRIP! If for nothing else, for poor Rob's sanity.




Thanks to HGE for the video.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.