Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Quotes of the Day



The unfortunate fact stands that, yes, I am still on a school-girl Supernatural kick and since it's Election Day (finally) and I could not be more over all this election crazed America (and yes, admittedly bitter about the fact that all my shows are cancelled tonight so that the networks can cover the election..bah!), I'm going to blog about something OTHER then this potentially world changing election (as if I don't always avoid it, haha). Here are your QotD, curtsy of the witty Supernatural writing team. Oh, and pretty pictures. I do love these boys...*sigh*


Sam:
Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

Dean: [Looking at the haunted hotel] We might even run into Fred and Daphne inside. Mmmm... Daphne. Love her.

Dean: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.

Sam: Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
Dean: What are you talking about, I eat.

[Dean falls on top of Sam as they sneak through a half open window]
Dean: Oh, sorry!
Sam: OK, be quiet.
Dean: Me be quiet? You be quiet!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.