Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Video of the Day

It's finally Wednesday, which means no more work for the rest of the week and instead...all cookin' and eatin'. Since my mother in so intent on poisoning the rest of the family by making me help cook for T-Day, let's all pray that my family and I make it through the rest of the week. Anyhow, I will try to get to some blogging at some point this weekend but I must warn you, I will have Rock Band at my disposal (Elliott, you are my god) so don't hold your breath waiting for a new post because I will probably be busy on stage, rocking out.

Your VotD comes from New York Times The Best Fan Vids of 2008. This is a Supernatural video that is totally worth watching; very "visually dynamic". They also have one for Firefly which is majorly creepy, but really well done. Thanks to Whedonesque for the link.


The Fifth Circle from Luminosity Deville on Vimeo.

I hope everyone has a great and fattening Turkey Day. Also, if anyone even begins to eat that blasphemous tofurkey, I will immediately know and come to assassinate you. There is however, a slim possibility that I will be too busy playing the Rock Band guitar to go ninja on your tofurkey-eating butt, but I wouldn't take that chance if I were you.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.