Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost Season 5 Premiere



So, I am again very sorry for my lack of posts in the last month, but I have a good excuse. A very good one. LOST. Yeah, yeah, you may find my defense lacking but when faced with the multiple promos for the new season; the new, exciting, intense, awe-inspiring, shocking, "WTF?" season, I thought it wise to re-watch all the previous seasons so that I could remember all the little complexities of the events and characters that make this show so damn brilliant. Even something as small as what someone was watching on television in some obscure scene in the first season could mean the difference between sitting on the couch with a highly confused and frustrated expression and sitting on the couch with my mouth hanging open like a cod-fish and eyes as big and wide as Benjamin Linus'. So, I started my Lost-watching mission but that left me very little time for blogging (Dude, it's like 4 seasons to catch up on in one month. I'm good, but even a pro-TV Watcher would find that task daunting). So, again I apologize for my blogger absence. I'll make it up to you somehow, I promise. How about...a hot shirtless pic of Josh Holloway for the gals and a sexy pic of Evangeline Lilly for the guys? Huh, huh? Yeah, you should be placated now. You can't be an angry mob while looking at these beautiful people.




So, I'm going to try to do my Heroes process with Lost this season. As usual, my discussion/rambling posts on each episode will contain spoilers, so just beware of what you decide to read. Also, as usual, please holler at me with your opinions, theories, ramblings, etc in the comments section. A lively discussion is always welcome. Since there is a slight possibility that some people did not see the totally awesome 2-hour premiere last night, I'm going to hold off my discussion until tomorrow, giving people time to catch up if they need to. Until then, here are some mostly spoiler-free exclamations to hold you over.


I forgot how adorably cute and mad-scientist Daniel Faraday is. And WTF? with the first scene!!! OMG!

Shirtless Sawyer for the whole first hour? I'm as happy as a clam. Damn that annoying, whining guy for giving him a shirt! I'm glad someone shot him with a flaming arrow! Serves him right!

Kate? When is she going to wise-up? "WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!"

Seeing Ana Lucia again? Totally freaking awesome.

Jack without a his mountain-man beard? Totally freaking hot and awesome!

I heart Hurley, though I can't say his end decision was the right one. Too bad Ben is just such a BAD guy...when he actually tries to help, no one believes him.

Faraday's mom? OMG!!!

Kate with Aaron, as a mom? So cute!







Ok, that's all for now. See you tomorrow, Lost lovers!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.