Monday, January 26, 2009

Quote of the Day

Hi all, here's your QotD, another one from Mistborn. This book is getting REALLY good and I'm almost finished. If I haven't bothered you about it already, go pick it up at your local bookstore. After reading most of it, I've decided that the final installment of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series should be in good hands. So, let's get crackin' Sanderson! It's not like I've spent the last 10 years of my life waiting for the ending to the story, jeez!



"Other men worry whether or not they will be remembered. I have no such fears; even disregarding the Terris prophecies, I have brought such chaos, conflict, and hope to this world that there is little chance that I will be forgotten. I worry about what they will say of me. Historians can make what they wish of the past. In a thousand years' time, will I be remembered as the man who protected mankind from a powerful evil? Or, will I be remembered as a tyrant who arrogantly tried to make himself a legend?"





On another, totally different note: Don't forget that Trust Me premieres tonight on TNT at 10pm. Like Leverage and The Closer, I believe this will be one of our better and more popular shows. Tom Cavanagh and Eric McCormack have great chemistry and are both great actors. If you want to learn more about the show, go here.


The pilot is awesome, go watch it!


No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.