Monday, September 28, 2009

A Bit o' News

Howdy kind readers. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I have recently been hired to write for Examiner.com. I'll basically be rambling about the same things I do on here, just in a more professional manner. Which of course is code for "less fun". I'll try my best to continue posting here as well, but my posting output is definitely going to take a hit. If you end up missing me terribly, just head over to my page, Atlanta Drama Movies and TV Examiner, to get your movie and TV fix, a la moi.

And I just want you to know...you'll always be my favorite. If you are feeling slightly betrayed, just watch this video and you'll feel loads better. I promise.






No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.