Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Moon Set Pics

For those of you who just can't get enough of steamy jail-bait Taylor Lautner and oddly gorgeous Rob Pattinson (though in my opinion, Rob is beginning to sound a little bit like an over-played song on the radio), you'll be pleased to check out these 40 new pictures from the set of New Moon. They are actually pretty cool and I have to admit my blood pressure did rise a bit when I came across the shirtless Lautner pictures. Between him and Zac Efron, I've been feeling mighty pervy lately. Robbing the cradle, indeed.

They are a bit spoiler-ish, so click here to see the rest AT YOUR OWN RISK. Thanks to HGE for the link.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.