Monday, September 21, 2009

Song of the Day

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything "of the Day", but in an effort to mentally fight off the depression that this weather is slowly forcing upon me (and poor Corrie), I thought a nice love song might be just the thing to win the day against this horrible, dreary rain. That, and I also came across the song while my iPod was on shuffle and I suddenly remembered how much I love the Plain White T's. I love discovering old songs that you totally forgot you loved once upon a time. It's the best part about the Shuffle option.

For those of you in the Lost City of Atlanta, I hope this cheers you up. It's not exactly an upbeat song, but it's the thought that makes me happy...


No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.