Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gleefully Loving Glee

After last night's episode of Glee, I was kindly reminded by the VO (industry speak for voice-over) guy that if I felt so inclined, I could stop by iTunes and throw away some of my hard-earned money on the songs performed on the show. Well, Mr. VO Guy, I AM so inclined to throw away some of my hard-earned cash on those catchy and brilliant renditions of popular pop songs, thank you very much. My pick of choice: Take a Bow, sung by Lea Michele. Not only is the singing absolutely heart-stopping, but the whole scene almost brought me to girly-tears even though I hardly know these characters and my dear readers - that is what you call great writing. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out below. It'll make you feel like a teenage girl all over again - even if you were once a teenage boy.



What about you? What Glee songs are you spending your cash on?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.