Monday, September 14, 2009

New Moon Trailer

I promised myself I wouldn't get excited about this film. I got extremely excited about Twilight when I saw the trailer and I was severely disappointed with the movie. So I promised myself I wouldn't walk into New Moon with high expectations. I would just enjoy it for what it ended up being - total crap or Chris Weitz awesomeness. But seriously - this trailer is the SHIT. It's going to be REALLY difficult to keep my Totally Psyched levels down for the November release. Check it out:




Way more Edward in this trailer than the last one. Not that I care. I am so over Robert Pattinson...well...kinda. Hehe.

Thanks to HGE for the trailer. Mine's a little cut-off, so follow the link for the full window.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.