Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Castle


So, in case you haven't heard yet, my (yeah, I wish) gorgeous man, Nathan Fillion (he really has GREAT hair) will be starring in a new ABC show called Castle, coming in 2009. As usual, we will have to see how the pilot does in order to find out whether the network will keep it on the air for at least a whole season. A trailer has popped up online and it looks pretty good, but that might just be the delicious Nathan throwing off my awesome TV criticism. But seriously, does it really matter? I mean...look at him (God, I feel sorry for any males that allow themselves to read this man-hungry blog). Anyway, check out the trailer below and let me know your thoughts, especially you guys. I need someone to un-cloud my puppy-eyes so I can really tell whether this show is going to be good or not. Not like I'll care if it's bad. I'll still watch it. I AM a loyal fan, after all.


Thanks for Whedonesque for the info.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.