Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Yes, I know I know. I haven't blogged in a couple days and I just know that every one of my one and a half readers (I am rounding up) have missed me so. I just haven't had a whole bunch of a lot to ramble about. I could talk about Justin Hartley from Smallville and how I now want to know everything there is to know about Green Arrow, cause he works that part like no other.













Um...can you say "Yum"?


Or I could ramble about this new series of books I have been devouring (mostly cause they are young adult and so easy to read and get sucked into), The House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast.













"Please, just please with the same-sex kissing".


I could do a mini-motivation of the week (which yes, I noticed I stopped doing awhile ago) and talk about how excited I am to take over my parent's house down in Perry this weekend with my BFFs for the State Fair. Should be a cotton-lovin' blast.



Or, ohhh, I could discuss my recently discovered admiration for Freaks and Geeks. A producer friend gave me the one and only box set for the television show last week and since then I have fallen even more deeply in love with James Franco and have actually found a concrete crush for Jason Segal. This show rocks, ya'll. If you haven't seen, you should get on that. It's totally worth it.




I could also bring up the fact that I saw "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" this weekend and that it's one of the best movies I have seen in awhile. I mean really. It was pretty much the most awesome, awkward, inspiring, hilarious and "awwwww" movie ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but at least recently. Michael Cera is just too cute and there was just enough gay in that movie to remind me why I adore my gay friends so much. It's totally worth the $10 for the ticket and that's saying a lot, what with the crap we have been recently handed at the theaters lately.


Yeah, I guess there is plenty to ramble about, now that I think about it. And hopefully Heroes tonight will offer up it's recently solidified love/hate line I adore to play around on so much. Edge of a knife people, edge of a knife. Anyway...rock on, blessed be, come back now ya hear? However you like it.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.