Thursday, October 9, 2008

Summer Glau



Alright, so I realize that I have an over-abundance of ramblings concentrating on sweaty, hot, charming, drop-dead gorgeous males splattered across my blog. I get it. I know. So sue me. But, deciding that I'd like to keep any male visitors around for as long as possible, how about a post concentrating on a sweaty, hot, charming and perfectly rockin' female? Sound good? I mean, honestly, even the gals have to appreciate the awesomeness of Summer Glau. She is beyond cute and beyond kick ass and I'm not ashamed to admit that I TOTALLY want to be her. She moves like a ballerina, cause...she kinda is one. She even played one in an episode of Angel (Season 3, I think...?). Right now she is kicking butt as a terminator in The Sarah Conner Chronicles on FOX and boy was she born for that role. None of the other actors playing terminators can move as perfectly in that role like she can. She knows how to move and it shows in every role she plays but she also knows how to act, which is also a big plus. Fight scenes don't usually take alot of acting talent, but playing River on Firefly and Serenity, now that takes skills.


Yes, if you are thinking that I have a lesbian crush on Summer...you'd be very right. Check her out kicking some Reaver ass in Serenity below.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.