Monday, December 8, 2008

Friday the 13th

Ok, if you know me, you know I'm not a super-duper horror film fan. I usually have to be dragged to the theater when the outing involves Freddy, Jason, Aliens or Predators, killer vines, killer unborn babies or strangely creepy hotel rooms. There are a few exceptions (come on, Scream is a classic and even I can admit to loving that movie) but mainly the horror genre and I don't get along. So I am sure you are asking yourself why I am doing a post on the soon-to-be-released remake of Friday the 13th. The answer is simple and predictable to this blog: Jared Padalecki.


JoBlo has been covering this film pretty closely so I've read a lot about it but the only thing that really drew my eye was Jared's involvement. Cause, you know...it's Jared. Anyhow, Yahoo! just recently put up a new trailer and lo and behold, and as long as you don't blink, there's another fine male involved in this lovely blood and guts film: Ryan Hansen, of Veronica Mars fame! I was curious about what he's been up to and apparently he's been busy being killed in some gruesome way by the masked man! Oh, horrors! Cause, I mean, he's probably the first to go, right? He's in the trailer for like...one second. Still, it's just another reason to allow myself to maybe be dragged (by the hair) to see this film.


Check out the new trailer here.

And check out Joblo's interview with Jared here. It's a really good one.

And boys, don't say I never gave ya nothin'.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.