Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Video of the Day

Howdy folks. *Side note: I am really not THAT country. I just like the word "howdy". It's very friendly....

Anyhow, I know Twilight Fever is slowly fading a bit and tween girl screams can only be heard from 100 miles away instead of 100,000 miles away but I just had to post this interview with Robert. There are about 100 million of these videos floating around online, but this one is special because he actually references...Buffy!!! And even funnier, his answer is actually wrong in the context of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer film. See below and see if you can figure it out. If your a Buffy fan, it'll be super easy to pick out the mistake.





Also, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch choice is just as cute as it can be.

Thanks to HGE for the video.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.