Monday, September 15, 2008

Angel

Howdy all! So sorry again for the lack of posts. It was a busy and wonderful weekend (I got to see all my favorite people and that always makes for the best weekends!) but I'm back on the game now, I promise. Little side note: It's amazing how one little load of laundry can ruin your entire Monday morning routine. Who'd a-thought that a pile of wet clothes could cause so much darn trouble? Seriously ruined my flow...Anyway, I digress. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but since I work for a television network, I get all kinds of perks. One of these perks is the ability to watch TV every morning (just in the background, of course...). TNT has 2 hours of Angel every morning and since I get the PST time zone channels along with my very own EST time zone channels, I can start every morning off with a nice dose of Joss Whendoness that includes the lovely David Boreanaz. Not a bad way to start every morning, huh? So, since previous Quotes of the Days have included Buffy and Firefly and Doctor Horrible, I guess it's time for some Angel lovin'. Enjoy these tasty quotes and have a wonderful Monday!

Angel: I really don't like it when people shoot me.

Wesley: I'm a rogue demon hunter now.
Cordelia: Wow.
[Pause]
Cordelia: What's a rogue demon?

Angel: Well, not to go all schoolyard on you, but you hit me first.

Spike: [as Rachel] How can I thank you, you mysterious black-clad hunk of a night thing?
[as Angel] No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. [Rachel reaches for Angel's head] No, not the hair. Never the hair.
[as Rachel] But there must be some way I can show my appreciation?
[as Angel] No, helping those in need's my job, and working up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough.
[as Rachel] I understand. I have a nephew who is gay, so...
[as Angel] Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away.

Spike: Right! We are gonna set some ground rules. Number one - don't hit me in the face. Number two - when I hit you in the face, you tell me how it feels, so I can write that on my clipboard. Number three (holds up the clipboard) don't touch my clipboard.



Oh and another side note: I'm still looking for Angel: After the Fall/First Night Vol. 2. Let me know if you see it anywhere. Cover should be like below:

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.