Thursday, September 18, 2008

Edward/Bella/Jacob



So instead of a Quote of the Day, how about a Video of the Day? More fun, yes? I was browsing through YouTube and found this lovely video. Stephenie Meyer seems to have started a war after writing New Moon. The sides are: Team Edward vs Team Jacob. Seriously though folks, was there ever really any question to the outcome of this bloody war? Edward always thought of Bella as unlucky (who has the bad luck to fall in love with a vampire that would sooner eat you than touch you?) but in truth, she was exceptionally lucky to have found two guys so worthy of her. Too bad she had to eventually choose, but again, was there really any contest? I guess maybe there was, but it was truly always Edward for me. So, go Team Edward (the winning side, yippie!) and enjoy this fun video.




No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.