Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Normal Guys Vs. Edward Cullen

So, I came home last night to discover my cable was out. I had this lovely night planned with my friend Brett, to watch House and Fringe and do the chill thing. Horrified, I immediately called Comcast, but there was nothing they could do until the next day. I couldn't watch my shows nor could I record them. It was a disaster. Needless to say, the night was pretty much ruined, but we barely salvaged the evening by watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the 1992 movie. It's cheesy, it's kick-ass, it's Buffy. It helped a little to make fun of the grotesque wardrobe choices and cheesy zoom-in shots. Again, I have to thank Joss Whedon for coming to the rescue of what could have been a traumatically boring evening. So, as I will again miss my new fall show tonight (Bones *sobs*) I am too depressed to blog much. So instead, in order to spread my misery to any "normal guy" that is unfortunate enough to be reading this post, take a look at this video. Watch, listen, take notes. Be bummed, like me.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.