Monday, July 28, 2008

Edward

I'm feeling in a lovey-dovey mood today (don't ask why, I have no idea, really) so here are your three quotes (to make up for the missed weekend quotes) said by Edward to Bella, via New Moon.

The most absurd, ridiculous concept--as if there were any way I could exist without needing you. ~Edward

I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. ~Edward

Only you could be more important than what I wanted...what I needed. What I want and need is to be with you, and I know I'll never be strong enough to leave again. ~Edward


Write these down boys. They are just a few of the zillion things we women want to hear.




No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.