Monday, July 14, 2008

Motivations of the Week

Hi, me again. Yeah, who else would it be, right? Let's skip the long intro, shall we? Here are my motivations for this week and boy are they swell:


1) Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Premieres!!! A three-part Internet series by Joss Whedon. Talk about tingling in my nether regions! Ok, maybe too much information, but whatever. Check out the trailer and you might just get some tingles of your own:






2) The Closer and Saving Grace both premiere tonight. I am supporting my network and will avidly watch and enjoy.



























3) The Dark Knight!!!!! Must there be an explanation for this one? It is released on Friday and because I work for such an illustrious and humongous corporation, I get to leave work early and go see it for FREE! If you are jealous....you should be. Again, as if you haven't seen it already a million times, here is the trailer:




4) And last, but not least, the release of the Penelope DVD this Tuesday, which has an awesome featurette on Twilight in the extra features. Here is the super cool introduction to the new full scene we will get on the DVD.





That's all the motivation for this week, folks. But then again, it's only Monday and things can change at the drop of a hat. Who knows what other exciting things this week may hold?

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.