Friday, July 18, 2008

Harvey Dent for President

I know he isn't really running for president, but president just sounds more flashy. In honor of the release of The Dark Knight today, here are some quotes from *hopefully* the best superhero film of the summer!

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Bruce Wayne: I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight. But this is different. They crossed the line.
Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You hammered them. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand. Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.


If you haven't seen it yet, get to the theater as fast as your feet can fly and I'll see ya there!


No comments:

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.